Recycled Blue Jeans Projects...

What to do with those favorite jeans you once loved and you don't want to part with them just yet...How about a carryall?

This is just a short little post to show you what can be done with worn out jeans.  Recycled blue jeans can make some fun new things, like purses, cell phone holders, clutches, coin purses and yes even something to carry that little pup around in. Of course you could make some cute items for that puppy, for example neck scarfs, or maybe a little jacket.  I think the ideas are endless.
Recycled Blue Jeans Projects
The picture above is actually called a "Buki" Bag. I call it recycled blue jean purse/carrier. Whatever the name, I really think it's cute. It's truly a lot easier than you think.

Bag from Old Jeans    

Making Handbags and Carryalls from denim - VIDEO
I found this video on youtube with a few more ideas for those jeans that are tired, but can be made
into some new useful items.



Just One More Thought...
I hope this post on recycled jeans was helpful to many. I'm pretty sure we all have a favorite pair of jeans or a denim skirt that could have a new life as a purse, or a bag, or wine bottle holders. I think the sky is the limit on this one...

Always remember..."Life's short...eat dessert first!"...words to live by!