Chicken with 20 Cloves of Garlic

I know, I know...20 cloves of garlic???? Sounds like so much, but as garlic cooks, it's flavor mellows out. It becomes very soft after cooking.  After the chicken and garlic have cooked, you can either leave the cloves of garlic on the plate and enjoy them with the chicken or you can smash them up and mix them with butter to make a complex butter for rolls or bread with your dinner. Either way, garlic brings a lot of flavor to whatever you're cooking. 

There are so many ways to prepare chicken, right? This post is a compilation of ways to prepare chicken in many different ways.  This post contains links for the following chicken recipes...Bacon Wrapped Chicken Thighs, Chicken Picata, Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings, Gravy Baked Chicken Legs and Thighs, and Crispy Baked Chicken Legs. Some of the recipes are mine and the others are from contributors from around the internet. I've tried most of them and they were great. You can't go wrong with a chicken dinner of any kind. I do hope you try one or all of these recipes...they are all tried and true.

Chicken With 20 Cloves Of Garlic Recipe...
Ingredients:
  • 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
  • 20 cloves of garlic, peeled
  • 2 T. cooking oil
  • 3/4 c. fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
  • 1/4 c. Kraft Light Classic Caesar Dressing
  • 1/4 c. Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese
Directions:
  1. Heat large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat with 2 tablespoons cooking oil. Add chicken and garlic; cook 4 min., turning chicken after 2 min.
  2. Stir in broth and dressing; cover skillet with lid. Cook chicken 3 to 5 min. on each side or until done (165ºF).
  3. Sprinkle with Parmesan; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 1 min. 
  4. Optional: I like my chicken a little crispier. To make it a little crispier I would turn my broiler on and move the pan to the oven broiler and crisp it up for about 3-5 minutes.  Don't walk away, you might have burned chicken for dinner.
Here is a quick video from Kraft on how to make chicken and 20 cloves of garlic. I always think it's helpful when the original recipe has a video attached. It helps with guesswork when you're not sure. 
I'm pretty sure after you try this delicious recipe you will make it again and again. Lots of garlic, my favorite. If you love garlic this one is the best!




Jenny Can Cook - Babyback Ribs
Jenny is one of my favorite cooks on the internet. Her recipes are easy and delicious. I have made Baby Back Ribs several different ways. Jenny cuts her ribs before she bakes them. I leave the rack whole, but use the same exact ingredients and instructions as she does. The ribs are fall of the bone delicious. Alton Brown has a recipe for Baby Back Ribs that are just as delicious. The trick to making good ribs is a low temperature oven. If you get a chance, please watch Jenny showing you how easy it is to have delicious, tender ribs.

One Final Thought...
So ends my post on Chicken and 20 Cloves of Garlic. Like I said in the beginning, this chicken is so good. I'm partial though, because I love garlic. I use garlic in just about every recipe I make for dinner. It can be Italian bread with garlic butter to asparagus with bacon and sprinkled with garlic, or making a good dressing for salads. Garlic always takes the recipe to the next level.

Always remember..."Life's short...eat dessert first!"...words to live by!